Painting Shenanigans with Shawnna Sue - 06/15/2023 at 6pm
No painting experience is necessary for this class. Just sign up, and show up for the class.
An instructor will provide a 16X20 canvas and all of the supplies and instruction.
And you'll leave with a painting… your very own masterpiece!
Here are a couple things you should know about the class:
1. Please come to Crooked Door Studio at 125 N. Main St. in Marysville at 6pm for your class. Class will start about 6:15pm... once we've had a little time to grab a drink and settle in.
2. Wear clothes that you don't mind getting paint on... I have paint aprons... but it's better to be safe & not wear "nice" clothes. Painting can get messy.
3. This class is BYOB, so please bring your own beverage, alcoholic if you like... and no one under the age of 21 is allowed to consume alcohol. Kiddos under 21 can attend, but there could be adult language and shenanigans that go along with adults consuming alcohol, so tuck that in the back of your brain when you purchase class tickets. ;)
4. You are welcome to bring snacks too if you like.
5. The sign in front of the studio states "2 Hour Parking Only," but that is only enforced from 9am-5pm, Monday thru Friday... so, you are ok to park there without worry. :)
6. Be ready to kick the weekend off and have fun!
Please email me if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
See you at the studio!
"Creativity takes courage... and a fair amount of shenanigans."
~Shawnna Sue, your lead shenanigator