Christmas Tree Nightlight Thursday, October 26th, from 6pm-9pm
Make sure Santa can see his way to your tree with this adorable vintage looking nightlight. Price includes: 5"H×3 3/4"L× 2"W bisque nightlight, plastic twist lights, nightlight bulb kit, glue, glazes, instruction, and kiln time.
Here are a couple things you should know about the class:
1. Please come to Crooked Door Studio at 125 N. Main St. in Marysville at 6pm for your class.
2. Wear clothes that you don't mind getting paint on... I have paint aprons... but it's better to be safe & not wear "nice" clothes. Painting can get messy.
3. This class is BYOB, so please bring your own beverage, alcoholic if you like... and no one under the age of 21 is allowed to consume alcohol. Kiddos under 21 can attend, but there could be adult language and shenanigans that go along with adults consuming alcohol, so tuck that in the back of your brain when you purchase class tickets. ;)
4. You are welcome to bring snacks too if you like.
5. The sign in front of the studio states "2 Hour Parking Only," but that is only enforced from 9am-5pm, Monday thru Friday... so, you are ok to park there without worry. :)
6. Bring your creativity and be ready to have fun!
Please email Tami (the class instructor) if you have any questions: email@example.com
See you at the studio!
"Creativity takes courage... and a fair amount of shenanigans."
~Shawnna Sue, your lead shenanigator at Crooked Door Studio