Paint Your Pet 05/27/2023
No painting experience is necessary for this class. Just sign up, and show up for the class.
An instructor will provide a 16X20 canvas and all of the supplies and instruction.
And you'll leave with a painting… your very own masterpiece!
*EMAIL YOUR PET'S PHOTO TO ME 24 HOURS PRIOR TO THE CLASS SO YOUR PET'S IMAGE CAN BE SKETCHED ON YOUR CANVAS.
Here are a couple things you should know about the class:
1. Please come to Crooked Door Studio at 125 N. Main St. in Marysville at 2pm for your class.
2. Wear clothes that you don't mind getting paint on... I have paint aprons... but it's better to be safe & not wear "nice" clothes. Painting can get messy.
3. This class is suitable for adults and kids!
4. You are welcome to bring snacks & beverage.
5. The sign in front of the studio states "2 Hour Parking Only," but that is only enforced from 9am-5pm, Monday thru Friday... so, you are ok to park there without worry. :)
Please email me you have any questions: email@example.com
See you at the studio!
"Creativity takes courage... and a fair amount of shenanigans."
~Shawnna Sue, your lead shenanigator